To create for disabled children and young people equal with other people opportunities to participate in every field of social life and educate women of child bearing age some of the basic causes of disability which can be prevented eg Polio.
Our main areas of work are:
- psychological, social and legal support to families which look after children and young people with disabilities;
- lobbying the improvement of the legislation in the sphere of assistance to people with disabilities;
- social rehabilitation, vocational guidance and employment of young people with disabilities;
- Formation of positive attitude towards people with disabilities.
- festivals and exhibitions of children’s and young people’s creative work, work of theatrical groups, sporting events;
- summer recuperative and educational activities for children and their parents; international conferences, seminars and round tables;
- Charity campaigns.